Sunday, February 12, 2012

this is a secret message.

O my gosh this is sooooooooooooooooo cooooooool!!!!!!! ok this is a secret message it is something me and my grade know and if u got the guts i'll give you hints but beware the secret is soooo important to the 5th grade so don't spoil it to little kids if u find out, ok.
hint 1: we are going on February 17
hint 2: I like pie!!!!! Just kidding but u knew that already hahahaha. ok
hint 2 1/2: its based on real life
hint 3: u can buy stuff
hint 4: hi. what no applause am i not funny anymore? jeez dont rub it in.
hint 4 1/2: u have jobs
And the final hint: ok im getting upset of typing and typing ok so im going to tell u.
Answer: BIZTOWN!!!!!!!!!
(Applause)
yeah u heard me right b-i-z-t-o-w-n or if ur too lazy to figure that out its biztown o btw i work at City Hall heres a picture of City Hall:
kidding i dont have a picture of City Hall but my mom will take a picture of it for proof.ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment